- It allows the web developer to double check the data being sent to the server
- Its helpful for the user, as they can be assured that any data entered into the form is mistake free
- It is also helpful for the site owner, as they can be assured that any data they receive is valid
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Class Time: 2 hours
- Total Running Time: 1h01m (6 videos)
- Questions: 2 multiple choice and 8 code challenges
- Chapter 1: Form Validation with PHP and JS
- Intro to Form Validation
- Adding jQuery Validation
- Adding PHP Validation: Part 1
- Adding PHP Validation: Part 2
- Finishing the Form Validation
- Sending the Form by Email
Project courses teach students practical real-world development with small scale web projects.
Exam courses comprise of multiple choice questions only and cover material from other courses
Are source files included?
Yes, all courses come with downloadable source files.
What if I need support?
For technical support, please visit our support page.