Web Foundations Examexam
The Web Foundations Exam is a closed-book (no videos) multiple choice quiz designed to test your knowledge of the five foundation web courses:
- Difficulty: Beginner / Intermediate
- Class Time: 2 hours
- Maximum Points for this Course: 6300pts
- Questions: 105 multiple choice
- Chapter 1: Beginners HTML
- Beginners HTML Questions
- Chapter 2: Beginners CSS
- Beginners CSS Questions
- Chapter 4: Beginners PHP and MySQL
- Beginners PHP Questions
- PHP and MySQL Questions
Project courses teach students practical real-world development with small scale web projects.
Exam courses comprise of multiple choice questions only and cover material from other courses
Are source files included?
Yes, all courses come with downloadable source files.
What if I need support?
For technical support, please visit our support page.